"I love working with Amy. It’s really fun just hanging out with her. And so whenever I have a scene with Amy I know it’s going to be super fun. Hopefully that carries over into our scenes together because we just have a good time just screwing around. Which is what it feels like when we make the show. It just feels like fun screwing around and then we call it a job, which is totally ridiculous."
commentary from "The Fight"
- Amy: There was a scene before this where Leslie and Ben run into the room and they're all giddy from running.
- Michael: Yes. There was one scene that we cut out even for the producer's cut which was, which I think is in the deleted scenes, where they arrive and they're both, they're kind of giggling at each other, but honestly it was too... I felt like at the end of the day it was too obvious that they were about to make out.
- Amy: Yeah.
- Michael: Like you guys were so giddy and happy with each other.
- Adam Scott: I don't remember that.
- Amy: You said you were the Jason Bourne of Pawnee.
- Adam: Oh yeah! That's right. That was a little too...
- Amy: As usual, Poehler and Scott needed to pull it back.
Adam: Wow. Did you just make that straight?
Amy: Uh huh.
Adam: Oh my goodness. Can you teach me how to do that? Wait, let’s knot up some cherry stems and you can teach me how to straighten them out. Really? Was that funny?
Parks and Recreation Season 3 Bloopers